Fairies illustration

    From drawing to colouring illustration of Seasons Fairies Parade
There I used pencil on paper for drawing them. It was in 2008
Then I scanned it and painted in Ps CS 2. One of the greatest things in drawing digital is the possibility to make layers for different elements of an illustration.

Here I couldn't colour under the out line. Becouse at that time I had not been drawing with a graphic tablet of my own, yet. Nevertheless I had some time of experience in with graphic tablet, as having worked at NetRom Company a couple of years before, as digital painting illustrator.
And this is coloured above the scanned drawing photo layer, with the mouse. It is a pain, but still a pleasure if you know it will look good and you like painting, of course.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu